This page is meant to be a reference manual for all of your grammatical questions. If you can’t find an answer to your question then ask on the grammar forum.
For an in depth study of grammar you should check out the book Mongolian Grammar by Rita Kullmann and D. Tserenpil. You should be able to find it with a Google search.
I am only starting to add topics here. Please check back at a later date for more or put in a request on the grammar forum for a topic to cover next.
- Counting (1, 2, 3, …)
- Ordinal (1st, 2nd, 3rd, …)
- Vowel Harmony
- Spelling rules
- Genitive (my, his/her, your, etc. — iːn, ne)
- Dative-Locative (in, at, etc. — tu/du)
- Accusative (object of the verb — iːg)
- Ablative (from — ɑːs, əːs, ɔːs, oːs)
- Instrumental (by — ɑːr, əːr, ɔːr, oːr)
- Comitative (with — tɑi, təi, tœː)
- Reflexive suffix (ɑːn, əːn, ɔːn, oːn)
- Question words
- Negative particles
- Modal particles