For an in depth study of grammar you should check out the book Mongolian Grammar by Rita Kullmann and D. Tserenpil. You should be able to find it with a Google search.
I never got very far here. I may come back to this some day but this is all there is for now. If this is something you are interested in working on then contact me.
- Counting (1, 2, 3, …)
- Ordinal (1st, 2nd, 3rd, …)
- Vowel Harmony
- Spelling rules
- Genitive (my, his/her, your, etc. — iːn, ne)
- Dative-Locative (in, at, etc. — tu/du)
- Accusative (object of the verb — iːg)
- Ablative (from — ɑːs, əːs, ɔːs, oːs)
- Instrumental (by — ɑːr, əːr, ɔːr, oːr)
- Comitative (with — tɑi, təi, tœː)
- Reflexive suffix (ɑːn, əːn, ɔːn, oːn)
- Question words
- Negative particles
- Modal particles